Choctaw Nation Summer Youth Employment Services 2020
Date: Apr 01, 2020
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Address: 1802 Chukka Hina Durant, OK 74701
Summer Youth Employment Services (Applications accepted January 1st through April 1st)
- Participants ages 16- 21 on or before 1st day of work.
- Participants are permitted to work 5 weeks.
- Participants are provided with basic work skills and good work habits necessary to enter into the job
- Placement with employing agencies such as businesses and organizations, both public and non-
- Employment training provided based on participant and service area needed.
- Workman’s compensation insurance provided.
- If required, background and drug screening is paid by the employer.
Summer Youth Employment Services Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants applying for youth services must meet supplemental youth eligibility requirements. To determine applicant eligibility for youth employment and training programs, the following documents are required:
- Copy of Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) or Tribal Membership – Federally Recognized
- Copy of Photo Identification
- Selective Service – Males 18 years and older
- Household income verification (most recent check stub, w2, tax return, etc.)
- Residence Verification – proof of mailing and physical address if different (junk mail, utility bill, etc.)
- Signed Employability Development Plan
- Signed Acknowledgement Form
- Signed Statement of Understanding – Applicants below 18 years of age